Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Low Key To Prep For Thursday

I have my Army APFT Test Thursday so I'm taking it easy for the few days leading up to it.

But that's after my lazy Memorial Day Weekend.

I didn't do much, enjoying family, traveling, and playing with my son was my focus this weekend.

I did a low key workout today:
5 Minute Quick Pace Stationary Bike
20- P/U, S/U, Squats, Lunges
5 Minute Quick Pace Stationary Bike 20 Triceps, Biceps, Shoulder Raises
15- P/U, S/U, Squats, Lunges
5 Minute Quick Pace Stationary Bike 15 Triceps, Biceps, Shoulder Raises
10- P/U, S/U, Squats, Lunges
5 Minute Quick Pace Stationary Bike 10 Triceps, Biceps, Shoulder Raises

Trying to not get super nervous Thursday, but it's hard.  My nervousness sneaks up on me at random times. Eeek!!

I know that I won't make time, close, but with double workouts for my 2 week Annual Training I hope to make tape by 19June but if not definitely my goal is by 9July. By the end of the summer I hope to make under 200.

Keep on Keeping on!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...