Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love Being a Mom (most of the time)

I think that I'm just being a slacker at work and reading other peoples blogs inspire my writer within.


My writer with in is not a very good one, I would hate to see an English teacher/Major read my blogs they might be appalled.


On to what I really wanted to talk about!


I love being Cole's Mom, he is seriously the cutest little almost 7 month old boy in the world. (I have to make that distinction because my nieces and nephews are adorable so I can't say cutest baby and/or boy).


My favorite thing? When I get the chance to get him up in the morning. I go in and he looks up to check who it is and realizes it's Mommy and he ALWAYS gives me such a big grin. I then pick him up and he immediately gives me what I think is a hug: head on my shoulder both arms around my neck. I love it! Unfortunately I have to be at work earlyish and so I don't always get that pleasure. Who could resist this?




I love hearing him laugh, and I try to make him laugh a lot because I love it so much. Unfortunately he gets the hiccups if he laughs to much so then I feel like a bad Momma. Dan loves it to because then he gets to see his wife make some really ridiculous faces. He has tried to secretly film me, but it doesn't work. One of these days he is going to succeed then it will be all over youtube/facebook and I will be embarrassed for a little bit.


He is so amazing, and I love every little thing about him. It's hard to be at work and those bad days make me want to go home even more just so I can cuddle with him or play with his toys with him. I feel truly blessed that I have such a healthy, adorable little boy. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, even when he is screaming his head off for reasons I have yet to determine.


I almost can't wait for another one.

1 comment:

wolfcow said...

Aww, you're a good mommy. Mine frustrate me, but when they are happy it is so awesome. Baby giggles have got to be one of my favorite things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...