Friday, May 20, 2011

What Made You Smile This Week

I have become quite the blog follower, because I guess I need something to fill up my time while I'm not in school, or it gives me an excuse to not work.  I've noticed everybody has like a theme day, or a theme thing that they do, so I wanted one for myself. 

Guess I can label myself a sheep in that respect.  Baaaaaaa baaaaaaaa.

So I would like to do a weekly one (probably on Fridays) called, What Made You Smile This Week.

I need to work on the name, but I'll come up with something catchy.

Here are some things that made me smile this week:

-My best friend who is like a brother to me, Josh, finally meeting his nephew for the first time, and seeing how they interact with each other.
-Listening to Josh and my husband talk about the adventures they will have their kids, while us wives get spa treatments.
-Eating a browning for my weekly desert.
-I told my husband that I was psycho, and he said no honey just crazy, but I love you anyways.
-We are always making those raspberry/farting sounds on various parts of the baby, and he learned how to do it back the other day.
-This picture:
-My dog who for some reason is a complete doof, fell up the stairs last night running to get to bed.
-Our dog again who laid next to me in bed with her legs up in the air looking like a dead dog, until Dan gave her attention.
-The mess Cole made eating mashed potatoes last night, because he kept playing with them. My mom had to remind us that we think its cute now but we are going to spend the rest of our time raising him to tell him to NOT play with his food.

I'm going to do this weekly list in order for me to pay attention to the little things in life, especially when the "crap flinging dial" is turned up to high.

1 comment:

MichaelaLewis said...

you make me smile!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...