Thursday, May 12, 2011

Have To Break-up With My Bed

My bed is my worst enemy in the morning.

I'm serious when I say I need to break up with it, because it is so tempting and convinces me to stay in bed when I need to roll my 226 lb ass out of bed, so that it can be an under 200 lb ass. It calls my name when I'm upstairs doing laundry or some other task, it is so warm and inviting, it holds the love of my life whom I just love to cuddle with, and it's so damn comfy.

My alarm went off this morning at 0430, after I had just dozed off at 4 trying to figure out if Cole needed me (which he did not by the way), and I looked at it and thought I hit snooze when I actually hit dismiss.  Lo and behold, I wake up to my husbands alarm at 0630 and think to myself, "Ah feck."

Needless to say when I get done with work I will just want to cuddle with Cole, because I deal with stupid people all day and all I want is unconditional love for my son, so all I'll get in to today is a 1-2 mile walk. Oh phooey.

Maybe it's a good thing that we don't have the money to upgrade to a King size bed because it would probably be that much worse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...