Monday, May 16, 2011

Lost: Motivation If Found Please Return to Missy ASAP

I haven't blogged, because I have been a big fat slacker!! Yep, last workout (not including walks) was WEDNESDAY.  I have just been feeling rundown, so rolling my ass out of bed the last few days, even today with my day off, I haven't wanted to get out of bed.  Grrrrrr...not sure what it is. I think a lot of it was stress and it just took a toll on my body.  Fortunately I haven't had much of an appetite so I still lost a lb last week.  I did dance my tushy off at my sister's Bachelorette Party so my two mixed drinks were burned off! ;p  Atleast I keep telling myself that.  The good thing about not kicking my own ass, my body isn't sore all the time....but I need to keep working on it.

I'm going to make myself get out of bed and go to Crossfit!! I have 2 weeks left and I need to kick this workout stuff in the butt.

1 comment:

tj said...

You can do it sis! Just think about chasing after Cole, that should get you out of bed! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...