Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Application being sent to Dancing with the Stars

I'm a bit of a celeb follower, I read  Perez Hilton, Yahoo, and E! Online randomly throughout my workday. This particular article caught my eye:
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-news.en.ap.org/tv-news.en.ap.org-20110524-us_dancing_with_the_stars_kirstie_alley

38 inches off her waist in 2.5 months!! SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW!

I'm serious, do you really have to be a star to participate in that show? I've watched it for a few seasons now and I hardly recognize a few of the "Stars" on there, so how well known do you have to be?  I'm thinking of applying, because that would put me where I needed to be at just like that.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Meanwhile, in a real persons world where workouts are squeezed in whenever I can.

I was enjoying my day off and hanging out with my little man that the only thing I did yesterday was the nightly walk with the hubby and the dog.

Workout for the day:
 Weight Training Arms, Abs, Legs for 15 minutes
20 minute Elliptical Interval Workout

I'm trying to not get nervous about my APFT next week. Wooosaaawww



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...