Monday, May 16, 2011

Letter to My Biological Mother

Dear Kathy,

It's plain and simple, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!  I do not want anything to do with you, I'm the one who made the decision when I was a kid that I didn't want to talk to you anymore.  I remember more than you think I do or think I could, I don't need to hear your side of the story because I have my Dad's and I know mine, and that's all I need.  I don't appreciate you bascially saying my Dad is full of shit, because he is the most caring, honest, most wonderful man I know.  I don't need another friend, and my son doesn't need another Grandma.

My life is and has been perfectly fine without you, and I don't want anything to do with you. 

Please respect my wishes and stop contacting me, I haven't changed my mind in 20+ years, and I don't see me changing it anytime soon.

Melissa

PS  I disabled my comments for a reason, because I don't want a response.

PPS  My son will never know you, you are not his grandmother.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...