Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yep, Knocked Some More Time of My 5K

Wooohoo!! 35:23 was my time today!  I knocked off 1:20 from 3 weeks ago.

Wahoo!! Happy Dance!!

It wasn't as glorious as it sounds though.  I almost gave up a few times.  But I kept internally yelling at myself to Go Missy Go! 

I even thought a few times I'll just stop and say that I finished, but that would be lying, and that's not fair to you guys.

I find myself mentally giving up, I have plenty of words of encouragement for everyone else, but at the same time I feel the same way. 

Why am I doing this?

I look at myself in uniform and I remember that I love the military and if I don't get back in shape I'll lose something I love.

I look at my son and my husband, and realize that I want to be around to take care of them for a long time.

I CAN DO THIS!!

1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

You are awesome!! Reading this really motivates me. I hope I can get back to running 5K. That is not a shabby time lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...