Thursday, May 26, 2011

You CAN Have Cake AND Eat it Too!!

Just surfing the daily web pages today and I came across this little gem of an article:  In Defense of A Daily Doughnut.


I knew that I wasn't cheating when I allow myself that daily small dose of chocolate or sweet treat a day. It makes it so much easier to eat right when I know that I can have something delicious. I'm really craving chocolate today, so mini Kit Kat bar is calling my name.

Workout today:
25 Situps/Squats/Pushups
1 Mile Stationary bike while doing 25 Tricep Curls/Bicep/Shoulder Raises
20 Situps/Squats/Pushups
1 Mile Stationary bike while doing 20 Tricep Curls/Bicep/Shoulder Raises
continuing by 5's all the way down to 5
Finished with 25 Situps/Squats/Pushups

Can't decide between doing my weigh-in tomorrow or Sunday. I'll be out of town for a couple of days. Hmmm...scale this morning said 223.0, so we will see what I feel like tomorrow. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...