Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Confessional

So I have been a BAD girl.  I've been giving in to my chocolate and red vine addiction a little more than I should lately.  I have gone through 2.5 packages of Red Vines in about a week and 2 Whatchamacallit bars in 5 days.

I'M SOOOOOOOO FREAKING NERVOUS FOR MY PT TEST TOMORROW.

Ok, so for those of you who don't know what an Army PT test is let me clue you in. It's a test to measure your physical fitness, endurance...etc.  It's a 2 mile run, Pushups in 2 minutes, and Situps in 2 minutes.  It's all timed and you have to achieve a certain score in all three events to 'PASS', although it's better to overachieve rather than just attain the lowest minimum.  I also have to weigh-in, which I won't pass weight wise (never have in 11 years) but you do get taped for body fat.  I have a feeling I won't pass tape, but I'm only off by a few inches anyways, with workouts during Annual Training I should kick it in the ass.

I'm also just a bundle of nerves because with the 2 week Annual Training coming up, the big wigs are making us stay on base the whole two weeks. I feel like I can't complain because my fellow soldiers are away from their families for a year, and that is much harder. But I still get upset, because I have to spend 2 weeks away from my son.....

bundle of nerves = eating like a fat kid

I have done so good for about 6 months now and it's just getting out of hand......

I will get back on the wagon and finish this journey, it just may take a couple of days.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the results of my PT test.

2 comments:

Michaela Brandt said...

I had some ben and jerry's icecream AND wendy's yesterday!!! only went over 200 calories though!! lol You will do great I believe in you!

Missy0327 said...

It's ok to slip some of the time!! I'm just doing it more times than not lately....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...