Saturday, June 11, 2011

Days 6-8

PT has been a hit or miss the last few days.

Thursday was the Range, so we didn't have early morning PT because we had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get to the range.  I was a range safety (meaning I make sure nobody shoots anybody else accidentally). I basically walked up and down the range a ZILLION times, and we didn't get back until almost 8 that night, so I didn't do anything else.

Yesterday we got to sleep in til 6!  So again no PT, and since I had personal stuff to do at night I didn't get anything done last night.

Today we did Ab Ripper X from the P90X series, which kicked my butt!! Well mostly my back and not my abs, cuz I have AWESOME abs!  Tonight I'll throw in some cardio for about 30 minutes or so!! Since I've been on my butt doing paperwork all day! Woo!!

I'm going to do a weigh and tape tomorrow to see where I'm at!! Crossing my fingers for some good results.

1 comment:

Michaela Brandt said...

good luck!! I just ate some pizza and wings and feeling REALLY GUILTY :( and no workouts lately for me because i have been feeling so cruddy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...