Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Still Here!



Annual Training was a crazy whirlwind, and as much as I tried to keep up on the blogging it just wasn't happening.

I did get about 7 days worth of double workouts.  I did miss about 4 days of working out but 2 of those days I was doing other stuff that was equivalent to a workout.

Unfortunately until this morning I hadn't worked out since Friday.  shhhh...don't tell anyone! :p
I also kind of splurged on goodies I had been wanting so very badly.

Yesterday I jumped back into watching what I ate, and this morning I jumped back into my normal routine.

This morning's workout:
     Arms workout  (Biceps, Triceps, Chest Flys, Shoulders)
     Treadmill Workout (20 min alternating between Walking @3.6 incline @8.5 and Running @6.0 and incline @1.5)
Abs
Stationary Bike 3 miles in 15 minutes

I learned that I really hate Army PT.  Sometimes I felt like I really didn't get a workout in, or we used some lame excuse like setting up camo nets as our PT.  One would think working out with other people makes it more fun, but it's just a hindrance. I do have to say that the night we played volleyball was a blast though. Wish I could do something like that more often.  I'm getting back into my home rhythm which will make the rest of the weight drop off at a decent rate again.

On the medical side, the thyroid medicine my doc gave me seems to have regulated my hormones.  The doctor is keeping me on this particular dose, which is fine with me. I definitely have more energy and my weight isn't staying stationary as much anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...