Sunday, June 5, 2011

Annual Training Days 1 and 2

Hahaha!! Thought you would get a break from me during my two week Annual Training (AT) didn't you!! Think again. Annual Training actually will work me harder than any other workout I have done up to date (or at least I tell myself that). Nothing makes you sweat more than a military uniform, add on the Battle Gear on certain days.

Friday was my day of rest, ate what I wanted, and didn't workout.

Yesterday was Day 1 of AT, and I did an AWFUL lot of walking around. Ask my pink toe and both heels which have torn blisters already. After everything was set up and people knew where they needed to go I went and did 5.5 miles on the stationary bike in about 20 minutes.

Today I got to run our 0500 (yes that time does exist!) physical training session. Here is what we did:

Parking Lot Run
                25- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
                Parking Lot Run
                20- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
                Parking Lot Run
                15- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
                Parking Lot Run
                10- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
                Parking Lot Run
                5- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
                Parking Lot Run
                25- Air Squats, Hand Release Push-ups, Crunches
Parking Lot Run

Did some more walking around, though not as much as yesterday.  I also plan on doing 20-30 more minutes of cardio tonight after dinner chow.

My goal is to make Army Height/Weight standards by the end of AT on the 19th.

Wish me luck!!
              

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...