Thursday, June 2, 2011

I ROCKED That PT Test

That's right ladies and gents I passed my PT test today!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it feels incredibly awesome.

I was really worried about my pushups and wound up kicking them in the butt!!!

I needed 17 pushups, I did 19.  I needed 45 situps, I did 56.  I needed 20:30 on my 2 Mile run, I ran it in 20:09.  Making my score a 197.

I'm happy that I passed it, but disappointed I didn't pass the weigh-in. I knew I wouldn't pass my weigh in, but there is always a hope in the back of my mind that those inches magically fell off.  I try to look at the bright side, and think that I can't be that horrible of a soldier, because I obviously have been working out because I passed a PT test 7 months post partum.

It's a euphoric feeling, and I will indulge a bit for the next 24 hours or so, because in less than 48 I will be enjoying fine Army Chow for 14 days.  Needless to say I will definitely lose weight!!

1 comment:

Michaela Brandt said...

I am so proud to call you a friend! You are amazing!! I never had any doubt but still! Thank you for being such a great NCO and leading from the front ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...