Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Days 3-5 of Annual Training

Day three was Monday.  We accomplished 20 minutes of 60/120's. Walk for 2 minutes sprint for 1.

Holy hell, I really hate running.

Unfortunately we had a briefing that night so I didn't get my second workout, but I did walk around base A LOT again so I consider that good cardio.

Yesterday morning's PT session was a joke, because we set up camo netting for some classes that the medics were teaching, so needless to say it wasn't much.

WHICH.....
Means I had to work out last night, so I did intervals on the Elliptical and did, Arms, Abs, and Back weight lifting. Sooooo nice.

This morning's PT was a little better, a run to the parade field, pretending to set stuff up, and then about 20 minutes of group PT which was various exercises (not really worth anything except the moderators), followed by a run back from the parade field.

Tonight I'll prolly do more intervals on the elliptical and some weights. 

I definitely feel like I'm losing something, guess we will see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...