Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three for Thursday

Three of my favorite Pandora.com stations
1.  80's Pop
2.  Today's Hits
3.  Classic Rock

Three lessons learned since I have graduated from high school
1.  Money will never EVER grow on trees
2.  No matter how smart you are in high school, it doesn't help you in College
3.  Being an Adult sucks! (sometimes)

Three people I was remembering on Memorial Day
1.  My Grandfather Albert Brazier--WWII and Korean War Vet
2.  Grandma and Grandpa Parish
3.  My friends in the 116th BCT who are currently in Baghdad doing awesome things.

Three favorite YouTube videos
1.  Rollover Drills  (this is a little explicit, not to bad tho) This is what the military does when we are bored.
2.  Any type of movie trailer, because movies are so awesome!!
3.  Shoez

Three bad habits
1.  Socially smoking. (I never EVER expose my son to it) The military can be a REALLY bad influence.
2.  Facebook addict
3.  Procrastinator

Three foods I will NEVER put in my mouth
1.  Peas, they are incredibly gross
2.  Bugs, because I never had an urge to be apart of any of those reality shows where they debut that kind of stuff.
3.  Crunchy Peanut Butter, because I only recently rediscovered creamy and I HATE peanuts.

Three things that sounded like a good idea at the time
1.  Getting married, having a baby, and buying a house IN THE SAME YEAR!!
2.  Joining the military. Don't get me wrong I love it very much but there are some days I wonder.
3.  Putting off college for 2 years, I'm still trying to finish my degree 8 years later.

Three plans for Father’s Day 2011
1.  Hope to be done with Annual Training so I can spend it with the hubby
2.  Spend time with my husband and father
3.  Be thankful that Annual Training is done until next year

Three things that make me a “mean mom” (aka a GOOD mom)
1.  Being in the military, because it takes me away at random time for unknown lengths sometimes.
2.  Trying to teach my 7 month old that whining won't get him his way
3. Schedules...schedules...schedules

Three pictures
I miss my little brother, and I'm so proud of him.

I miss my other three brothers also.

Our dog Artemis is laying at my feet, unfortunately she didn't stay this small, her head is now the size of how big she is in the picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...