Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still Going

So I did my third Crossfit workout yesterday and HOLY CRAP!! It kicked my buttola!! This was my workout for the day yesterday:
     3 x TGU's per side
     25 x Pullups
     3 x TGU's per side
     50 x Pushups
      3 x TGU's per side
      75 x Sit ups
      3 x TGU's per side
      100 x Squats
This was after the warm up of: 15 of each of the following...situps, double unders, inchworms, pushup hand release and a 200 m run.
This was for time....mine was 23:50, the best time was 18 something...so I think I did pretty good. I was the last one to finish out of the 5 of us. I was just trying to do them right, so I went a bit slower. But it still kicked my butt. I'm feeling it in my obliques and my quads.
I'm still going strong, did and elliptical workout today, decided to give the running a break for a week because my shins are killing me.
Well I think I might just post my workout for the day (at least were Crossfit is concerned) just maybe to inspire other people...give them a different work out to do before hand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...