Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boy I wish it was enough

Workout today!! Woohoo, after being a slacker yesterday and only walking my dog a mile I felt like I needed a butt kicking. Unfortunately SOMEONE (me) forgot to set my alarm and so I slept in. So just a cardio day today. 25 min intervals on the elliptical, 15 min rolling hill walk on the treadmill and some pushups/situps.  Probably not as strenuous as I should be doing but I worked hard!!

I feel like giving up sometimes, but I don't want to get kicked out of the military. If I don't make weight this time around I'll have 6 months. Which seems like a long time but with my weight NOT GOING ANYWHERE it's disheartening. I'm eating as well as I'm supposed to and working out 5-6 days a week on average about 45-1 1/2 hours depending on the day. I can only add so much more working out and take away so much food. Grrr.... Hope my doc will figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

4 comments:

Michaela Brandt said...

I've been told this by so many people so i will pass it along. It took your body 40 weeks to get to that size so it will take at least 40 weeks to get back down to normal!! :( Sucks I know and well my 40 weeks is over and i am still a fat motha.... well just a mother. keep up the good work!! your inspiring SGT SPENCER!! :)

Missy0327 said...

I know, I've been told the same thing. I'm tired of hearing it. Problem is my weight hasn't gone anywhere since March 1st...well technically it went back up. I'm obviously working my ass off and I feel like it's for nothing.
But thanks!

Michaela Brandt said...

i know:( but I wish i could make you feel better!!!

Missy0327 said...

It's all good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...