Monday, April 18, 2011

Thats a Pretty Dog Ma'am

Im walking Artemis today because its been a few days and she needed it! And this teenager said "That's a pretty dog Ma'am!"  Duoh! That totally made me feel old.

In other news, can I just say how flipping tired I am hearing about Prince William and Kate's wedding! Grrrrr! Sick of it!

One other thing Im sick of!?! Hearing how this celeb or that celeb is bikini ready right after having a baby. Yeah Im sure I wouldn't be struggling if I had a personal trainer, nutritionist etc! Just saying, not everyone has it that easy.

5 comments:

MichaelaBiggins said...

and a plastic surgeon!! I'm trying to figure out how i can make the army think that having a tummy tuck and lipo is for my health!! :) Ma'am bahahahah love it!! Every time i hear someone call me ma'am i just laugh!

Missy0327 said...

Hahahaha!! So true!!

MichaelaBiggins said...

If i figure out how to explain it to them that it is in my healths best interest i'll let ya know :)

wolfcow said...

You don't want to hear about a royal wedding? What kind of girl are you?!? You don't want to hear about how good Alexandra Ambrosia looks after having her baby? You blasphemer.

Missy0327 said...

Yeah I'm a horrible American not giving a crappola about the damn British!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...