Friday, April 15, 2011

Tabata Friday

Aaaaaahhh!! Today was Tabata Friday, don't know what that is just look at last Friday's post. It's basically Crossfit circuit training. LOVE IT!!

On a different note, I want to say that crossfit is AWESOME!! It's not as hard as people may think, not easy...but they work with you at your level to work your way up! It's awesome because you get to know the people you workout with and you cheer each other on. I've been going to gyms for years, and gym classes and you go there and unless you go with a buddy or you go to that class ALL the time, you really don't know anybody. Just another sweaty body next to you. Crossfit kicks your ass, but I think it's worth it, I feel a sense of accomplishment when I think I just did that!! I encourage anyone to try it!!

Rick from Crossfit Meridian manages the website and posts a quote and an article. This was today's, I freaking liked it! Read it!
http://competeeveryday.com/archives/669

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...