Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sleep is more Important Some Days

I haven't worked out today, thanks to my son who can't seem to sleep through the night anymore. I know it's not his fault he IS only almost 6 months old. It's just extremely frustrating that my beautiful lil angel was sleeping through the night, and sleep til 7 most mornings until I decided to do Crossfit and get my happy ass up at 445 in the morning. I did so good the first week, last week I missed my normal Wednesday but made it up by going Thursday. This week I had all intentions of going 4 times this week and it looks like I'll only get 2 sessions in. Granted I'm still working out, so I can't complain to bad, but I still feel like a slacker. I just decided it was more beneficial to my mental well being to sleep. So I did damn it! I even missed class this morning. I needed a Mental Health morning, now it's back to reality.

My workout plan for later today will consist of: 30 min elliptical, or 30 minute rolling hills on the treadmill, and some s/u, p/u, and probably some squats.  Go me...I will do it, cuz I have drill this weekend, so I'm prolly not going to get my 6th workout in this week. I'll just deal with 5.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...