Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Truant Kid At School

I missed my Crossfit workout today, and it makes me feel like the Truant kid at school who is playing hooky. My back was killing me most of the day Monday and all day yesterday, with some spasms, so I figured it was in my own best interest to not go today. But I will go tomorrow and Friday, so I don't feel as bad. Plus I still did a 45 minute cardio workout today anyways. So I wasn't completely lazy, and I will still go on my 1.5 mi walk with the hubby, the puppy, and possibly Cole, depending on the weather. Looking at the crossfit workout of the day I didn't miss to much, so I'm not to worried. Tho I have a feeling Rick could give me a hard time.
On a different note, I have told Dan that he NEEDS to hide the dang scale from  me during the week. I have this compulsion to weigh myself every morning expecting 5 lbs to have magically melted off in the last 24 hours and am on the verge of tears when I'm usually at the same weight. So the only way to avoid that is just to have him put it away on Saturdays and pull it out on Fridays, so that I can do my weekly Saturday morning weigh ins. Sheesh!!
Oh, I've also been told that I post to much stuff, with my blog....DON'T READ IT!! It's that simple, you don't have to click on the link I post on FB....you don't even need to have me in your news feed...just saying.

5 comments:

Michaela Brandt said...

who the heck is saying you post too much?!?! Its your dang blog!!!

Missy0327 said...

Posting to FB is the problem...I'm an addict. LOL!! I know it's my blog. Hence my comment at the end of this particular entry.

Michaela Brandt said...

oh well me too! So don't feel bad. Everytime i hear people telling me i post too much I think of what Justine did when everyone told her that. She posted pictures of when she was at the gyno! lol Loved it!

Missy0327 said...

I don't care anymore!! I'm seriously like WTF ever. It's my fb I do what I want!!

Michaela Brandt said...

lol!! yes you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...