Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Apparently I'm Hard Core

Oh lordy, after getting up with Cole last night 445 came WAY to quick this morning. But alas after not going yesterday and feeling like a bit of a slug I rolled my happy ass out of bed and headed to Crossfit. Thank goodness it's like 5 minutes from my house so I can hit snooze for 10 minutes and still make it on time. Rick gave me a hard time about not being there the last two days but I told him I would be there tomorrow and Friday so that made him happy.

Today's Crossfit workout of the day was:   

     For Time: 21 - 15 - 9

             400M Run
        Thrusters 95/65#
      Hand Release P/U's
             Kb Swings

I did the above in 20:06, whether that's good or not, I don't know but there were still 4 people working on their rounds when I left.  A thruster is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhqIGYqELk
Did it with 65 lbs, and holy crap!!

I followed that with a 25 minute power nap at home breakfast, 2 cups of coffee and another 2 mile run on the treadmill.  I tell Harmon this and he calls me hard core. I said no, I need to pass my PT test and lose this damn weight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...