Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crossfit AND a 5K!!!

OMG!!! WTF was I thinking today?? LOL!!!
I've been up since about 330 this morning, Cole started fussing of and on about 315ish and Dan was nice enough to get up around 345ish to take care of him. Unfortunately I was still awake and couldn't go back to sleep. 430 rolled around and it sounded like Dan was a bit frustrated so I told him to go to bed. Cole fought it for a bit, but he finally fell asleep about 10 minutes to 5.
So I went to Crossfit and here is what we did:

Warm up consisted of 20 p/u, s/u, squats, double jumps and a 200m jog.
Plus a overhead squat review where we did 4 rounds of 10 squats without the weights
Strength: Overhead Squat
      5x10
WOD: 3 rounds

50 Lunges Each Leg
15 - medball clean-wallball
15 - Plank to Pushup
15 - Sit ups


Went home, had breakfast, 3 cups of coffee and hung out with Cole for a bit. Knew I wanted to do cardio so I thought, hey I can do a 5K!! And so I did!!! Wooohoo!! Jog/walked a 5K on the treadmill in about 39 1/2 minutes!!

I got the inspiration to do the 5K while watching last night's Biggest Loser this morning. I figured what the heck why not!!! Oh lordy am I going to be sore tomorrow!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...