Friday, April 8, 2011

Holy Moly Batman...I can't put my boots on..

Didn't blog yesterday cuz I took an unscheduled day off, and I was to busy playing with Cole to get on my laptop. So this is what we did yesterday:

Strength: Split Jerk     5-5-5-5

WOD: 6 rounds of

3 x Split jerk
6 x Burpee-box jumps
9 x KTE

If you aren't sure what any of the stuff is that I post, just you tube it...like KTE Crossfit, there is a video for just about anything!
I started out with a 35 lb bar on the split jerk..and worked up to 75 lbs. And now my Lats, Delts, and Tri's are KILLING me!! But it was awesome, cuz I hadn't done anything like this before. I had a WONDERFUL time putting on my socks and boots this morning!! LOL, but I feel like its making a difference.

Today we did what is called Tabata Friday, it's 7 exercise stations like: Rowing Machine...Weight Plate Step Ups/Squat holds. And what you do is start at one station and do that exercise(s) 20 seconds with a 10 second rest. After you complete this 8 times you get a minute break, and then move on to the next station and start all over again. It's a lot of movement, but it goes by FAST!

And look at me from last Friday's Tabata:
Split jerk, Burpee-Box Jumps, KTE

So I'm planning on doing measurements tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a change. Crossing my fingers!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...