Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finally a Pic/Measurment Update

Weight:  231  Hips: 48   Waist:  35
Lbs lost: 8    Inches lost: 6

Workout for the day was all of my own creation, 25 minute stationary bike, 100 crunches, 50 oblique crunches for each side, 50 squats and 25 hand release push ups. It's Sat so it's much less involved. I'm totally taking the day off tomorrow, well minus the walk!!
Measurement time!!! Hips are 48 and waist was 35, really only cinched and inch of the hips, but those are my biggest nemesis. I unfortunately haven't lost any weight, I hoping that maybe Ill add in some more cardio on the Crossfit sessions, cuz I really can't cut out the food, and I'm eating right...so I know know we will see. But I have a new pic!!

4 comments:

Michaela Brandt said...

wooo!! Looking good!!

Missy0327 said...

Thanks!!!

shannon said...

Looking good lady!!! Little hot momma keep it up!

Missy0327 said...

Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...