Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-in: Minus the Actual Weigh-in

I forgot to weigh myself this morning.

I can't decide if it was the pure excitement for running with the hubby in good weather.
or
The fact that I have been a bit of a sugar freak the last couple of days
or
I didn't want to face the shame.
 
Either way, no weigh in this morning but I have a hip/waist measurement update from my military taping.
Waist: 33
Hips:  45


Half an inch on both the waist and the hips! Unfortunately I also lost half an inch on my neck, so it didn't drop my percentage down.  Military still says I am at 37%, and I need to be 34%.  I told my platoon leader I don't want to be taken off the AWCP (Army Weight Control Program) until I was at 32%.

My goal over the next month is to not only get ready for my Physical Fitness test, but to drop 2%. I know I can do this.

Anyone know any neck moves that will bulk it up???

I promise to not slack on next weeks weight, and hope to show a lower number.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...