Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-in: Proud Wifey

215.6 is what the scale read this morning.

Small victory for this Momma. Not completely resorting the crappy eating this weekend helped!!

In other news...

The hubby and I completed week 4 of C25K!! Double yes!!!!  I promised him that if he stuck it out for a month that I would take him to the running store to get him fitted for actual running shoes. Which is partially unfair because I waited a year and a half to get mine.

But since I'm an awesome wifey, and I know how fantastically awesome it is to have shoes fitted for you, I'm not going to make him wait that long.

I myself will get new shoes too!!

I have drill this weekend, blech.  I hope to show progress to them. I know I've lost a lb or so since last time, but that doesn't really show a lot.  Hoping for a 1% body fat loss too.  I tend to really be careful about eating on drill weekend, so I hope this leads to another lb for next week.

Crossing my fingers!!

Happy Humpday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...