Friday, February 8, 2013

Made of Tuff Stuff

I hate snow!  Have I ever mentioned that??  I hate it even more now that I'm a runner.

Woke up this morning to do my Body Revolution with Jillian workout before the hubby got up for us to go on our run.  Checked FB as I always do to wake myself up, and someone had posted a picture of snow. 

Picture me whipping off the covers and running to the window in our room. "Son of a bitch!"  Yep, then I went back to bed and wanted to cry.

As I layed there for a few minutes I contemplated waking the hubby up and asking if he wanted to bail.  Then I looked out the window in the bathroom and realized it was only like 1/2 an inch. Effff this!! We can do it!

Cue in the hubby coming downstairs as I'm huffing and puffing through the last 5 minutes of my workout.  Look at him and as "We going to do this?" he says "Hells yeah!"

So we started Week two of C25K. In the snow!!! Yup!! We kicked some butt!!

On another note, my husband runs a lot faster than I do, even though he is NOT A RUNNER, so I find myself huffing and puffing a little more than I should.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......

Sub-30 5K here I come!! :)

Happy Friday all!!! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...