Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blog Makeover

For my 6 followers (really want more!) you will notice I have given my blog a makeover!

I merged my blog I had started writing a long time ago and kind of left in the dust to add to this one. I was tired of staring at two and only writing one. I also want to write about more in life in general and not make it whiny I'm not losing weight blog.

I'm excited, because to me is like a journal for everyone to read. I have many things that run through my head all the time, keeping me up at night, and I need a way to release that.

I read so many other blogs and it's interesting to see how other people live and how they do things. I don't imagine to become popular but I would love to connect with others. Heck when I started this I found an old friend, Evelyn, and we have been blog/facebook talking for a couple of years now! We even met at a race and finally got to see each other again.

I hope to meet and maybe inspire others like, fatchicktofitchick, Mama Laughlin, and skinnymeg.

Enjoy and leave me some love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...