Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: My Hubby is the Best

Weight this morning: 217.4

Looks like I lost that weight from the prior week.

Thank goodness because I was feeling about my minor Super Bowl Pig out and the Chick Fil-A I had on Monday.

I confess that my hubby wanted Chick Fil-A, and I could have been good, but the spicy chicken sandwich is the only thing I can stand.  But...I only ate a few fries instead of a whole order!

I think that some of my motivation is coming back because I started running again!

Yes that's right the single digit temperatures are gone, most of the snow has disappeared and so I have been able to BE FREE!!

The best part????  The hubby started running with me!!!! Eeeeeeep!!!! It makes running so awesome!!

I told him I would be with him every step of the way so we are doing the Couch-to-5k running program. Dan likes it because it has a zombie app included. We just finished Week 1 this morning and other than having a head cold which makes it hard to breathe, he actually likes it.

We aren't completing the program because the St Patty's Day 5K is in 6 weeks and the program is 9 weeks.  Hope I don't kill him to bad!!

Weigh-in military style this weekend. I just hope I show some improvement from last month. Not sure, because I haven't done measurements.

We will see.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...