Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-in: Hanging my Head in Shame

219.2 this morning.
That is actually better than my 221.6 from Monday.

I went on a mini vacation this weekend to a winter festival in our area.

I actually did not eat as much as I though I would because I wound up making most of the meals.  But I snacked a lot more than I usually do and drank a few cocktails.  I also didn't drink nearly as much water as I usually do. 

The caveat to all of this, is that I walked all over the place on Saturday and Sunday lugging around a toddler, so I'm not sure what is going on with my body.

To much yo-yoing is my problem. I eat fine Sunday evening through Friday evening and then it's all downhill from there.  I even work out all of those days too.

Urrrrggggg.....I hate this so much. Most of the time I feel so along with this struggle, because my family brings so much junk in the house and eat it.  I thought I had everyone on board with keeping the crap out of the house, but there it sits taunting me.

I read all of these weight loss journeys from other people who are doing so awesome, but it seems that they have people supporting them, which may make it easier.

I started this blog to hope to connect with other people like me and I feel like I'm just writing this for my own venting (which may not be horrid). 

I still seriously miss running, and I feel that it would pull me out of this rut.  Stupid snow won't go away soon enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...