Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Weigh in 0430 Edition

Ok so I didn't really write this at 0430, but that's what time I got up and weighed myself.  School started this week so in order to get my workout in, work, go to school, and spend time with the lil dude I have to get up at the ungodly hour at least 3 days a week. Eeeeeep!!

217.6

I'm going back in the right direction. Even with my McDonalds/Pork Chops/Potato Pancakes Faturday.

I recently started using myfitnesspal, to keep track of what I was eating. It's amazing what a few numbers will do to curb you from eating certain things and going over your budget. Or realizing my Faturday's are way to fattening.  Good thing I found out my Whipped Cream vodka isn't so bad when mixed with Diet Coke!

Today was a good round off of workouts. 20 minute elliptical, 10 Stair Stepper, and 15 minute stationary bike.  My goal was 20 of each, but my time was not planned well for making it to work on time.

Jillian is still kicking my butt 4 days a week, and I love it.  I think this current phase I'm on I will probably add a week, because its hard and I still 'cheat' by doing the modified version. So I'm hoping another week with the actual version of the exercises will work better.  It's only going to get harder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...