Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disappointment

Wednesday weigh in....
     218.6

Grrrrrr.... Story of my life for the last 6 months fluctuating from 215-218 back and forth like see-saw.

It's been 3 weeks since my last fast-food meal.  I had desert Sunday night like I do every Sunday.

So what's going to give?

Especially since I was up for like 4 hours late Monday night and early Tuesday morning vomiting and feeling like complete dog crap. Hardly ate anything yesterday.

I don't get it sometimes. I've kicked up the workouts, and doubled them 3 times a week.

I know it takes time, but I don't have a lot of it with my military career on the line.

I'm not about to resort to taking those quick weight loss supplement's and eff up my body anymore than it is. I don't want a temporary solution.

Also, the weather isn't going higher than 25 for the last few weeks, so the snow is sticking around.
I want to run, be free, and just feel different. I'm tired of being cooped up inside!!

Hopefully this week will be better. I can only hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...