Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

This morning's scale read: 217.0, that is only a 0.8 lb weight loss.

It's something, and I'll take it for now. Reflecting on the last week and two fast food excursions at drill this past weekend probably kicked my butt.  I'm also trying to kick the snacking habit, since we still have some junk in our house. 

I think in a week or two that will dwindle down, now I'm focusing on keeping my workouts in check.

Right now my plan is Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels donated to me by my best friends wife! Three of those days I also hit the gym on base anywhere from 30 minutes to and hour.

Once the snow melts in about a month or so I'm getting back into running.  I'm itching for a run so bad right now, I even ran on the treadmill this morning.  That lasted of about a mile before I was thinking "eff this!"  I'm an outside runner, I love the scenery and the scent of fresh air.  Staring at a TV and smelling sweaty ass, is not my thing.

I'm also doing fatchicktofitchick's happygluteyear challenge.  Wall sits daily to improve your time for the month of January.  If you are instagram #happygluteyear and you will get some encouragement from her!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...