Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence Linkup, Take Two

buttonAnother link-up in hopes of pimping out my blog! Jake is the only male blogger I follow, and if I ever need a laugh or celebrity gossip he is my go to!  Holly is hilarious and easy to relate to.

The link up is finish the sentence, and without further ado:

1. If calories didn't count, and Hostess hadn't gone out of business I would eat... their Cherry pies, daily!! Which I did almost all the time when I was pregnant with my son.  That is truly the only thing I really want when I'm watching what I eat. It can't be some generic version you get from Walmart, it has to be Hostess.
2. On my Prom night....I paid for the corsages, I made dinner, I made all the arrangements, and even paid for the tux my boyfriend at the time wore. Derek was already two years out of high school and he would only go with me if I paid for everything. I was a bit of a nerd/dork (ok still am) in High School and I didn't like the boys in my school. He made up for it at the end of the night by taking me out for a drive and putting the music on as we danced in the back of his truck. Partial country girl at heart.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...flour, sugar, and so other baking component. I LOVE to bake, it's therapeutic for me.
4. Family functions typically...look like a scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding, minus the windex, and my father, brother and I are only Greek people. My family is seriously crazy, in a good way. We always have an amazing time and laugh our asses off. What's even more crazy is my husbands family is EXACTLY the same way, but with alcohol (my family is LDS).
We created a dance corral at my wedding, and even my Hubby's
Grandma danced her butt off!

5. I think my blog readers... don't exist?
6. I'd much rather be...sitting on the beach with my boys. I absolutely love the beach, or anyplace with water. I hope some day to have a beach house to run away too.
7. I have an obsession with.... social media. I am constantly checking blogger (in hopes I get more readers), instagram to see what the cool people are doing, and FB to find out what political crap is going on now.
8. My work friends....can measure the level of stupidity I have dealt with by counting the amount of times I swear before lunchtime.

9. When I created my Facebook account.... the first time in 2005 I had like 10 friends. That was when Myspace was still popular and no one knew about FB. I recreated it sometime in 2009 and now I don't even use myspace anymore.
10. My least favorite word is... actually a phrase: "I can't." I can't stand people who give up and say they can't do something if they have never even tried.
11. I really don't remember.... what it is like to
12. Justin Bieber....needs to pull up his pants, grow a pair, and hook up with Taylor Swift so they can write break-up music about each other.

1 comment:

Jake said...

love the idea about bieber and swift...both miserable.
thanks for linking with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...