Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-in: Cheap Therapy

This morning's weight in: 216.0. 

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that extra .4 is stress bloat. (there is a medical term.......but lets not mention that).

Why am I stressed?? Biochem test tomorrow that I have to wrangle a B out of because I received a D on the first exam.

Managing my family's doctor's appointments, work schedules, school schedule, and just general crap has got me a little crazed. Remember....my parent's are included with that.

Trying to not strangle the people I work with (not coworkers) the other one's that feel they need to have a government hand out.

Our oven took a crap yesterday so we just dropped some moolah (that we don't have) to replace the heating elements. We are hoping that is all it is, because buying a brand new stove is a dream of mine, but not a reality quite yet, well unless we have too.

I know, small world problems.  People have it worse.

That's why I love running!!

The hubs and I did NOT want to get out of bed. But we did, powered through 2.5 miles in the rain and we both feel better for it.

If you haven't tried it, I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about. Try the 9 week C25K and you will thank me!!

Have a good day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...