Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update!

Weight:  233  Hips: 50  Waist: 36.5
Lbs lost: 6  Inches Lost: 2.5

So I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 233.6, just under a two lb weight loss!! I'm super excited that the weight is slowly making itself fall off!! I did my measurements this morning and the results are: Hips-50, Waist-36.5, Neck-14.25....so that's about 2 inches overall in a two week period!! As per the army fitness standards my percentage is: 46% as opposed to last time I was at 48%.  So I'm moving along!! Here is my Month later pic.....a lil difference....
Now that I've praised myself I'll have to admit my downfall!!
Yesterday Dan and I went to McCall and I didn't go hugely overboard but I didn't eat right!! Had only about 30 oz of water, had a White Chocolate Mocha instead of coffee, BIG breakfast, 2 donuts, and an appetizer with dinner. But I was somewhat good with dinner I actually got a smart portion (Jaker's offers smaller versions of their food), so I didn't do to horrible but wasn't good.  The good thing is that Dan and I walked ALL over McCall yesterday so we got exercise in! I did make up today by going back to my "diet" and ate a lil bit less than normal. So back to the weight loss, the next pig-out will be my birthday in two weeks, but I'll have drill so I won't pig out AS much!!

2 comments:

tj said...

Good job sis! Proud of ya!

Katie said...

Good job! 2 pounds is definitely something. Great accomplishment and good job recognizing your mishaps but not letting it get you down :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...