Monday, January 10, 2011

So I didn't get a chance to do this post yesterday because after working all week and a weekend of drill I just wanted to spend time with the lil man.
So I'm doing a weekly weigh in with my family and I'm quite bummed!! On average both my parents and my hubby lost 3-4 lbs, me.....a whopping 1!!!  Yep, I'm down to 238, inches wise I didn't do that, I figured bimonthly instead of weekly. I'm a lil upset with that 1lb, which really doesn't mean much, that's water weight really. I'm upset because I worked out harder than everyone else and I lost the least amount. It is sooooo frustrating, but I'm not going to let it get me down.  I'm hoping to catch up and eventually kick some booty.
Another observation I made is that I'm really glad I have a lil one to worry about now because it makes it easier to get up in the mornings. I used to hate getting up to work out and most of the time by the end of the day I would come up with a reason to get out of working out. But now that I have Cole I find that since I'm already up it's SOOOO much easier to just go upstairs and use my stationary bike or head over to Gowen early before work to use the gym. Thans lil man for being my motivation!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...