Monday, January 3, 2011

Let the Games Begin

So today is my official start date in Operation Don't Wanna be a fatty!!  Hubby and I went on a date where we shared a big ole Mr Pib, some Popcorn during the movie, and then followed it with a Sushi smorgasbord!! Yumm...went to Winco afterwards looking for that last piggy desert...and found myself to full from what I had for lunch and sickened because I think I've overdone it on the sweets the last few weeks. Thinking the junk food craving has been kicked in the butt because I'm already sick of it!! I did have some ice cream tho!!
Started my school/work/workout routine today even tho school doesn't start until the 18th, just want to make sure Cole is set with the same schedule. I'm finding myself worried about the time away from Cole more than the lack of craptastic food I've been eating, so thats good. 
We will see what happens as the days and weeks go by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...