Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Results?? Bitches, and Gripes!!

I want to start off with the results of my weigh in on 15Jan. I weighed in at 238.2 only about a 1lb loss, I lost 2.75 inches on my waist but gained an inch on my hips. Meh...not the best results, but something...right??? I've always lost inches quicker than weight anyways. I keep kicking the workout up a notch because I didn't want to kill myself the first week.
I also got my thyroid tested, not because I feel like I can find an excuse for being fluffy, but because I was told I should have it checked out and my mother had a thyroid problem. We will see what they say!
I want to mention that I like myself for who I am. It took me a loooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time to discover that, 25 or 26 years as a matter of fact. I wouldn't have a wonderful family(Dan, my parents, Tea Jay to name a few) or awesome friends (Josh, Kristina, Kyle, Reese, Michaela to name a few) if I wasn't a good person, friend, daughter, sister, mother, wife etc...  I admit I'm a bit slow! ;p  Unfortunately I'm at a unhealthy weight, lets admit it I'm fat. Yes I know I know I carry it well, yes I know I had a baby, and yes I understand that it doesn't make me a horrible person. I'm in no way saying it so people can tell me that I'm not, I say I'm fat, fluffy etc. because it's true.  I'm considered by body fat % as obese, (not morbidly so) so when I say I'm fat it's a freaking fact. I'm losing weight to be healthy and to better my life, not because of ANYONE else. This blog helps me vent my frustrations and helps take a load off my mind which is my biggest problem is having to much on my mind then I can't concentrate on the good stuff like my wonderful husband and my beautiful baby boy Cole.
Finally can I just say that Girl Scout Cookie sales are just unfair!! LOL!! I love Thin Mints and Samoas!! I'm I have self control with having the stuff in the house because the 2 boxes I bought last year lasted me until about the last month of my pregnancy. I might just cave in and buy a box, though I will have to hid them from everyone else in the house!! LOL!!
Til next time!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...