Friday, January 28, 2011

Just some thoughts

Man have I got a lot going through my head right now!! Worrying about school, money, being good Mom/Wife, and many other things.  The one thing that I have noticed though, is when I workout all that stuff just leaves my mind!! I blast the music in my ears and just focus on working out. Who would of thought working out would become my zen!??! It's awesome, I actually look forward to working out now, cuz sometimes I have so much going on in my head it makes me a little crazy!
Another thing I have found helpful is the Biggest Loser books. Mom and I bought one of the cookbooks, and then we had the brilliant idea of checking some of the other books out of the library and making copies!! I read the Fitness book for some ideas and they mention circuit training. I have been doing weights but I'll sit at one machine for all 3 reps with 30 sec breaks in between. So Bob and Jillian are big on circuit training because it works all parts of the body and you maximise your burn!! So I did that yesterday and it was awesome!!! Made time go a bit quicker and I feel it today!! Totally recommend it!!
Well this weekend I'll post a new pic, I figure every 4 weeks is a good update!! I'm excited to see my weight and measurements!! Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...