Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooo!!! So I didn't get a chance to do this on Saturday when I found out I lost weight cuz it was a busy weekend of Mommy, Wifey, and Student duties!! So I'm stealing time at work!!!
So weight in Sat morning was 235.2!!! That's a 3 lb weight loss in a week!!! I just reconfigured a few things in my diet and kicked up my workouts up a notch and it seems to have started the weight drop-off in motion!!! I'm super excited!! My Dad beat me by 1 lb, so that made him the biggest loser of the week.
I'm now starting to notice more roominess in my X-large ACU pants now!!! I know it means something because I just washed them yesterday and you know how your pants always seem to shrink a lil, but this morning WALA!, looseness achieved!! I'm hoping to fit into my large ACU pants by March drill and would really like to fit back into my mediums (which hasn't been that way for a couple of years) by AT in June.  Eeek!!
One thing I have noticed is that I don't have as much idle time at work (cuz I do homework...shame on me!) and so I don't notice that I'm hungry!! So I eat less!! Whoops...it's like 130 I should have eaten my lunch an hour ago!! There I go again!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...