Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goals

So I hadn't really set any goals for myself, because I wasn't sure how hard I was going to hit this weight loss thing. I always want to lose weight and I seem to go for like a week or two and then lose steam, so I'm going into my 5th week and still going...not as strong on some days but still going! ;P
I have finally set some goals!!
My first goal is to be 229 or less by my 29th birthday in less than two weeks. That is about 4 lbs so it's very doable!!
My next goal is to be in the 210-215 range for my 1 year Wedding Anniversary at the end of March. Last year on my wedding day I was at 214, so if I'm less I would love it!!
My inches goal is to make Army taping standard by May drill, because by that time I will be off my post-partum profile and will have to weigh/tape/and do my PT test.
My final goal is to be in the 180-190 range by June.
My ultimate goal is to stay in the 180-170 range, it may not be what the Army wants (164 is my allowed weight) but I know that it is a healthy weight for me and I can still make taping standards. So I'm looking forward to attaining this goals.
I haven't come up with rewards for my goals, but I figure I get dessert once a week and that's enough!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how your goals are realistic.
BTW, they say that people who have definitive goals AND methods of obtaining them do much better than those who simply have a goal. For example, 'I want X' isn't as strong as 'I'm going to do Y to reach my goal of X.'
Good luck! I know you can do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...