Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 lbs Down and Still Counting

I meant to post this weekend after my weigh-in but with two tests this week my focus is elsewhere. My weigh-in this past Saturday resulted in 229.2!!!  That 10 lbs down!! It's not quite where I wanted to be but with 2 weeks of not working out hard it's my own fault. But with the stress of 2 tests this week I'm finding working out kinda releases the good endorphins making me feel not as stressed!! So I'm hoping for a 3 lb weight loss this week. I also am doing my measurements and I'm excited to see the progress, since it's been a whole month. Plus a picture....so we will see!! I'm excited because some of my shirts are looser around the belly.

1 comment:

Michaela Brandt said...

YAY!!! you are doing so well!! keep it up!! you're my hero! not just sayin that because you are my NCO and all ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...