Saturday, February 26, 2011

Still Making Progress

Weight:  227  Hips: 48  Waist:  36
Weight lost:  12  Inches Lost: 5

So its the end of my second month in this weight loss adventure and I've lost 12 lbs, 227 is my new number. Looking at my picture I can definitely tell the difference!!! Especially looking at all 3 pictures I can see a progression!! :)  I didn't lose as much as I had hoped, I did kick the workout up a noch, but when I studied this week I tended to get the munchies and well munched!! I have a bout a month left til my anniversary, 4 weeks, ~2 lbs a week is only 219...so I have to make a couple of changes and I should be able hit my 215 lb mark. 
My measurements are....36 lbs on the wasit, 48 on the hips that is a 3.5 inch difference in 4 weeks, which isn't as good as I hoped but it's progress. The exciting thing is that I can tighten my belt a notch!! So it's definite progress!!

1 comment:

Michaela Brandt said...

You look AMAZING!! you are doing awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...