Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 Update

This will be a short post, but I have to update my weight loss!! And my family!
So I'm at an almost 2 lb weight loss for the week! 1.8 lbs!! So I'm at 232.8!! Which means if I lose 2 lbs this week I will meet my goal for under 230 goal for my birthday next week!!
Dan lost almost 5 lbs this week, he was sick all week so he didn't have any beer and didn't eat as much. Unfortunately we warned him cuz he was sick that it might come back on. Told him I want to be sick so I can lose weight!! LOL! ;p
Mom lost a pound, which is what she wanted.
Dad reached a 10 lb weight loss last week so he rewarded himself with a soda, and unfortunately he had a 3 lb weight gain. :(  Told him it was a slight set back but he will get it back off plus some!!
We are working it, my family and I and I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think its so cool that you are all in it together. Having everyone in your house pushing each other has got to be nice :) Keep it up!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...