Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weight Loss Journey: Take 99?

You can tell when I don't work on Mondays, because I usually don't post my progress until Tuesday. I think I sit here and work trying to avoid work so I figure I will blog.  Monday's I'm so focused on homework it usually slips my mind. 

I think it's a computer thing, at work I sit at one so I'm always trying to focus on EVERYTHING BUT work. Pinterest, Facebook, the News, my bank account that never seems to be full enough, anything and everything.

Well if you read my last post you know that I had a head cold last week.  Started to sneak up on me on Tuesday and smacked me full on in the face Wednesday-Saturday. 

I really tried to work out...REALLY!

Wednesday I managed 2 miles on the treadmill and another 20 minutes on the elliptical.  But I felt like I had been hit by a bus, and wound up getting sent home by my boss and sleeping for a few hours.

I decided to trade my normal Friday day off of working out for Thursday.  I was feeling decent.

Friday I tried running, and I was wheezing 5 minutes in, then I moved to the elliptical. Lasted about 3 minutes there and I felt like I was going to pass out.  Finally figured the recumbent bike was better than nothing, 10 minutes later I still felt like I was going to pass out.

Needless to say I decided to take the weekend off and give my body a rest.

I swear to goodness, something else keeps me from getting my workout flow going this week I'm going to go postal!!!  I'm 2 for 2 so far, running yesterday and elliptical today.  I've got this!!!

No weight loss, but I'm not surprised in the slightest.  I'm hoping for next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...