Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update Time

I finally lost a few pounds!! Three to be exact!! Down to 213.2!! Exciting for me, because I was getting discouraged.

Another encouragement I got this weekend, is getting my body fat percentage measured for the military.  I have lost 1% since the last time I got taped in November, which isn't a whole lot, but to me it means I only have 2% to go before I can finally meet the military standards. GO ME!

On a downer note, I didn't make my first weight loss goal of the year.  I turned 30 yesterday, and unfortunately I didn't meet the military standards.

I will still strive towards my under 200 goal for my second wedding anniversary.  That is 6 weeks from now so if I lose ~2-3 lbs a week, I should make it.  If I do that, then I should meet the military standards by April drill.

Here is to wishing and hoping.

I came up with a weight loss tip that might work when eating out with my family.  I'm going to order my usual meal, but share it with my lil man.  This will not only cut down on cost for food, so we don't have to get him something separate, I will also cut down my consumption.  Eating out this week at Olive Garden, and will do my best to not overdo it! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...