Friday, February 10, 2012

True Love Exists

I have some time before my Anatomy lecture starts, and I have everything done that I had planned for myself this morning, so you get to enjoy a rambling moment from me!

I had an epiphany inspired thought yesterday after seeing my beautiful cousin.  I hadn't seen her since before my lil man was born and a lot has happened, so we were catching up.

Without giving a lot of personal information away because it's not my place, I will just mention that she is recently divorced. (sorry cuz hope this is ok)

This got me thinking about the relationships in our family.  Some of them have found their true love the first time, and then there are parts of our family that it took them a second chance.  Divorce is high in this country, but sometimes we make mistakes, it happens, and I don't look down on anybody for it.  But as our family proves is that true love exists, sometimes it takes more than one try.

I'm hoping that I wasn't sounding preachy, I just wanted to point out the thought that sometimes it takes more than one try to find the right one.

I had another train of thought yesterday from the same conversation.

I think that every girl needs to feel like a princess, and that the man (or woman) that they are with should put them first and treat them as they should be treated.  I find it sad that it's a concept that not every girl gets to experience, from personal experience I did not get that either.  It wasn't until I met Dan that I realized my worth, and that I'm beautiful no matter how 'fluffy' I get, and that I'm loved no matter how neurotic I'm being.  It's the best feeling, and no one should go without it.

That's all for the rambling for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...